I know I won't be leaving here...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lysander blinked slowly, a slow grin spread on his face. The women must be more than drunk to mistake him for Leland. His coat was of the wrong color, his voice was not quite right though all the brothers had a similar quality. Still, once not too long ago he had passed for Leroy to a girl who was awake and dreaming. Silly, sad girls getting themselves into situations because they forgot to lock doors or wandered the evening hours drunk to the point of blacking out. Lysander said nothing for a long time, but the girl, stumbling and falling over herself, came into his arms and Lysander caught her, looking down at the wreck of a women.

He lowered them both to the ground, sitting cross legged and letting the girl, whoever she was, lean on him. "We’d best be sitting down." The female wasn’t heavy, but Lysander didn’t like to feeling of holding up her body. It was like jello, so relaxed that all control of her own muscles were lost or nearly lost, and Lysander didn’t like to think just how vulnerable she was. Of course, neither did he correct her in saying he wasn’t Leland. Rather, he ignored both her assertion he was indeed his brother and her question. Who cared where Leland had been?

"Why did ya drink so much? Ya’re in a sorry state." He was only stating the truth, it was evident to anyone who was looking on. Still holding onto her, though rather innocently, Lysander peered into her eyes, to see just how responsive she was. Ah well, she was conscious, he could talk with her, even if she thought him someone else. For a while anyway it would be fun and Lysander would have fun at any cost. “So you waited for me, right?” Leland had been gone a while and this girl was still pining for him, such a waste of time Lysander thought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread