I know I won't be leaving here...
[html]

Occ: --

Catherine felt him lowering the body to the ground, inviting her to sit with him. And what could she say?! Deny her beloved Leland? That was completely out of question! She followed him, kneeling in the unsteady ground and sitting on them, not loosing up her hug.

He then asked why did she drank so much. What, was that so evident? Because ah was worried! And Ah ain't sorry! It's YOU-, she said, and looked at his blurred face, a stupid smile in her face, poking the index finger in his wet nose. -that should be sorry for makin' me wait her' for ya!, the wolfess saied, not really able to control the level of her voice.

His next question thrilled her spinning head. Ah already saied! I was waiting for you... At least you came back, and that's whah matter doesn't it?!, she said, lowering the finger that was in his nose to his lips slowly. She was really out of her mind; she rarely felt so sexy like that. She held his muzzle wiht two finger, and kissed him. She had really missed him, and even knowing him like she did, he'd more likely break the kiss, or surprised or annoyed. He was a bit old-fashioned, as he used to call her miss most of the times such a gentleman.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread