I know I won't be leaving here...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was beside him and still beside herself, so drunk and out of her mind, she hadn’t caught on that he was not Leland. And still he did not correct her. The steel colored husky chuckled, as she commented that it was he (or rather his brother) who should be sorry. It was rather witty for the drunk, though Lysander couldn’t tell if she had meant to be witty or not. Probably not, she probably just really did want Leland to be sorry. And maybe he even was, leaving behind a mate or girlfriend or whatever this female was to his brother. But Leland was also heartbroken still over Lela, and Lysander felt as if he had done the two a favor. This woman didn’t deserve Leland’s half hearted love.

“Yes, at least I came--” --back. The words were broken off as she kissed him, and he shouldn’t have been surprised, but for a moment he was unsure of what to do. Already he had had one of his brother’s lovers, could he do it again? The answer, of course, was yes. And so he kissed her back, his hand finding themselves on her hips then. How convenient was they were both shifted, two legged. It really was more enjoyable when one had body parts to hold onto.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread