I know I won't be leaving here...
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: --

Catherine was blissed out. She felt hands moving on her hips, and she was conscient those wasn't hers. It felt so good - maybe too good - that he was following her. A little voice told her it wasn't a normal reaction for him. Well, maybe he had missed her too. That thought silenced that wary little voice, and her hands moved slowly down his throath to his furry chest. Or it was just an impression, or he had some muscles there. It made her giggle inside her mind. It was getting better and better.

There was nothing to be said, neither she knew what to do. It was all brand new, and even being drunk and completely out of herself, she wasn't sure how to act. Even though all the books and all the pictures she had once saw, the grayish woman had no idea of what to expect. The little voice came back, pessimist, telling her that she was ridiculous, that she was stupid to ever think of that. That she had no right to want that.
The vodca quickly drowned her attention for that silly voice, and she decided that she'd do whatever she wanted to do!

The she wolf started to lower her head, leaving his mouth to keep kissing down his chin to his throath, and toward his chest. His fur was more soft than how she could remember it, and the muscles she had felt hadn't been just an impression. It felt good to know that too. Could he get even better?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread