I know I won't be leaving here...
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: --

Drunk Catherine watched with love-sick eyes at him, her lover. Oh, why couldn't he just agree? All that she wanted, all that she could ever ask was him. She needed him. Almost like a drug, she needed him. Right there, right now. How could she know that he wouldn't just dissappear again?

But then, he placed her on the ground, staying upon her, and she felt her face flush bright red. That sure should be noticeable through her thick fur, but she was still drunk enough to don't care that much. But not the enough for her to don't understand that was an agreement. A quick, stupid smile crossed her face before he had started. A moan broke through her thoath, as the immense wave of pleasure hit her like fire in the ice. She instantaniously melted, the rather soberness coming with the soreness, that should come in the morning after. The night was getting closer, and her always delimited vision was dulled by that pleasure. She couldn't think of anything, as she would lose the train of thought.

He continued, and that pleasure hit her again, and again, and again, getting stronger and stronger everytime, if that was actually possible. She hugged herself on him, the need of him stranger than ever. She needed to feel every single inch of him close to her, she needed to hope he would stay with her, don't matter if it was true or not. She wanted to believe in that. More than anything. That made her even happier.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread