light the match
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/hakuban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(300)

He wondered if this actually proved how easy some individuals could be played. She seemed to suck in and swallow everything he said, baffling with her eyebrows and quietly (and perhaps unconsciously) posing. Well, truth be told, Haku’s words were no lies. If there was one thing he would give his ex mate, it was that yes, she was extraordinary beautiful. Only in flesh though, but the mentality had been weak and rotten. She had believed she had been so great and believed she was a deity of another world. Tokyo too, seemed far from ordinary. She did not have the unique, warm colours or the most impressive eyes, but it was the combination of harmony in her features that made her exceptional. Not to forget her unique marking. Yes, Haku seemed to quite enjoy letting his eyes rest on her. He liked the way he responded to his words. That it might only be because of his standing in the pack, he did not care. Haku liked attention from women, because he liked what they could offer him of physical pleasure.

When she started cooing sweet compliments back, the man only smiled and seemed to be on his way to blush red as well. He could play about as well. ”I’m sure you’re the charming one of us, miss.” he tempted, his face and general body language so warm and different from his normal way of being that it almost felt ridiculously fake. Perhaps it should end with this. She had obviously received a positive impression, and he would make sure to attempt to get farther next time the two met. Haku wanted forbidden fruit once again. ”Unfortunately, my dear, I will have to leave you. A man’s duty, I dare say, to protect the lovely doves from garbage life from the outside.” He was talking about border patrol. There had been so many idiot trespassers this last half year, and he wanted her to stand left dreaming about his handsome face and beautiful eyes. He left her then, slowly making his way towards the borders with a tail wagging contently .

[/html]

Messages In This Thread