thorns and roses
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerx.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry for the wait, bebe! End this now, or with your next reply? 300+

He couldn’t correct her pronunciation, for that would’ve made him a hypocrite. Honoré had probably butchered more names in a week than she had in her lifetime. And honestly, he quite liked the surname she’d baptized him with. Honor! Now that was a strong, admirable name worthy of royalty. He had not repeated the child’s name as of yet, but soon enough, she’d find out that he too, had modified her name to his liking. To him, she was Cambodia. He’d seen the name somewhere, although he couldn’t quite remember where: a book, maybe. For him to give her a nickname of the sort, one he liked especially, was quite a feat! His future girlfriend, assuming there was a special girl out there for him, would bear the name of something he adored more than anything in the world! She would be his sweet, sweet Ketchup. He couldn’t wait to fall in love; the kind of love Geneva had so kindly described back when he’d first joined Phoenix Valley.

It comforted him to hear her say such lovely things about Noir. Not only did she like his niece, but she also loved her uncle very much. This gave him hope. However, said hope vanished as quickly as it had appeared when Cambria explained that his niece hadn’t even mentioned him once during their meeting. Honoré’s face dropped considerably, his lips twisting into an unhappy frown. Despite his efforts to reason with himself, he found it quite difficult to overlook such a thing. His gaze drifted to the west once more, his heart filled with doubt. He took the approaching sunset into consideration and decided that it was time to get a move on. Perhaps, once he finally found Noir, all three of them could meet up and play a game together. Most puppies shunned him because he was too old to play games (or so they said). But Cambria and Noir, they weren’t like most children. So there was hope. “I thank you very very much Cambodia. I try to find her now. Maybe, if you want, I can come back with Noir and see you, yes?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread