[N]ever saw it coming
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"
It wasn't to long before Jaquez spoke up. His words and action made the constable roll her yellow eyes. He was such a charmer, and at times it irritated her, but others it just amused her. Jac was so likeable for her she could over look anything she didn't like. That grin spread even wider on her face as she responded to the king. "I'm no outcast, here I stand with a pack and a title." Her husky voice stated with certianty. She was ruler of her own little world, and it gave her joy and something to think about.

One yellow eye watched as the strangers ears flattened on his skull and a beautiful cocky grin lifted his features. Already she was liking what she saw. His retort was exactly what she was looking for. Anyone who didn't back down had passion and followed what they thought was right. Walking closer the red she wolf put her hands on her hips and leaned her face in closer to the stranger. "Testy aren't we?" The constable said with that same husky voice and fierce yellow eyes.

Leaning back so she wasn't in his space so much Svara let one hand drop from her hip as she looked back to Jac and winked before turning her attention back on the new comer. "I'm Svara. He has a point what is your name? Cause if you don't give me one soon I'll give you one." Her white teeth showed with her toothy smile. She loved to tease and pick at people when ever she could. Of course the king had to gow to such great lengths as to bow, which made Svara snort and ignore the pointless gesture.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread