[N]ever saw it coming
[html]

Needless to say, it was good news that these people didn't seem to care much for formality. He really did suck at it something fierce. It was beginning to feel like this was just the right place to be. The leadership was informal and clearly joking around wasn't a crime here. Sure it hadn't been a bad thing back home, but it was diffucult to get to the leader's good side there. It was harder still for Strelein being who he was. He always wanted to pick up some wet mud and chuck it hard at the leader's head. But that would've gotten him maimed in the very least. Avoiding pain is a top priority!

"Oh no, I just couldn't stand their stupidity," he answered, shaking his head as reinforcement. They wished they could have kicked them out. He wouldn't have gone anyway!

It was so utterly tempting to stick out a tongue at Svara. She was already getting on his nerves, but he was certainly more entertained by her than irked. She seemed like someone that was good for a laugh or sixteen. Maybe he should try to pass these tests first, huh? It was clear to him, dense as he is, that these were tests on the leadership's part. They obviously had a type of pack they were going for. Jacquez and Svara were joking around like they didn't have a loner there!

Honestly, it was getting hard to hide his excitement.

"I'll take any name as long as it's Strelein von Rosnete. I'll take Strel, Lee, Ian, Von, Vinny, Ross, and any other variation," he listed off, raising digits as he counted. He lowered his hand, bangle slipping down his arm. Strelein wondered if he should add a bit more to his response, since it had seemed all too average to him. Average was boring. He wasn't trying for boring. "Though I'm so very curious what you're gonna call me, mademoiselle Svara." The male quickly dipped down in a deep bow for both Jacquez and Svara, rising with a chuckle. "Sooooo how'd I doooo?" he added in a sing-song tone, batting his eyelashes. Hopefully they wouldn't smack him for that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread