[N]ever saw it coming
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"
Arms crossed over her chest she had this urge to find a large stick and beat the crap out of Jacquez with it. Maybe tear the other arm off while she was at it. The constable narrowed her yellow eyes scars pulling as she did so. Already she could see that the two of them were going to be pals, and probably have fun being a pain in the ass. Sometimes Svara wondered if she should like women. It would be easier then men, but how could she like girls they were so icky, and she just detested their company.

"I'm not testy I'm just making sure he isn't a weak little sissy boy." Svara responded with a sharp grin and eyes directed at the new comer, and new member accroding to Jac. The kings comments on her hormons made the she wolf burst out laughing. "Of course I'm so hormonal because someone isn't doing a good job." She said arrogantly and with a sly grin to the king. She knew punching a hole in his ego would get him off her back. Looking back at Strel she pursed her lips as his batting eyelashes before snorting. "Well if you insist Sissy boy." She added his nickname. "He's good enough to me." The constable waves them both off. "Welcome to the pack." She said.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread