we think we live forever
[html]
        It was more than simply Haku's attitude toward their mother that turned him against him—it was the general way he presented himself. He seemed arrogant to Jael, rubbing him in just the wrong way. There was something he couldn't place about the male that lifted his hackles and chilled his tone. He obviously couldn't judge whether or not he honestly had reason to hate their mother, because he never really knew her. Maybe she was a bitch and a whore and deserved to die, or maybe she was the gentlest, kindest soul on the planet. "Lovely," the boy began in a falsetto, smiling lightly as he rose from where he'd been laying atop the car's rusted, gutted shell. "I guess I'll just take my unwanted ass back to Inferni then now, huh?" Sarcasm and irritation laced his words and attitude. Rather than play nice and pry the male further for questions he was overcome by the desire to simply walk away, not caring at all about his own half-brother.
        Just as he had shunned his sire as family, it seemed he'd shun his wolfen brethren as well. It was fate being a hybrid, having to pick a side and being unable to simply dwell complacently in both worlds when so much hatred breathed around them. And fate seemed to be pointing him in the direction of the coyotes despite his snowy coat and lupine build. Leaping to the ground below, claws clicking against a patch of exposed pavement, he regarded the chocolate male again with fiery eyes. "Why should you care what breaks her heart anyway? I thought you didn't like her," Jael added quietly, fangs bared again in a dark expression.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread