Seeking fun, seeking trouble
[html]I'm on absence but I feel bad leaving so many people waiting. So with some spare time in my hotel room on my handy dandy iPhone, I got some peace of mind. Wink
Jezebel, who had grown so tired of this game she was prepared to end it herself, looked on as Skylar ran past herself and Kaena with astonishment. Who did this girl think she was that she could do what she pleased on anothers lands without permission? Issuing a snarl Jezebel turned in almost complete sync with Kaena, preparing to lunge forth and grab the girl by her scruff when she called out 'brother'.

Frozen in mid-step Jezebel looked upon the white clan member she had scented earlier with confusion. The two did not look related in the least, and Jezebel wondered if this was some ploy by Skylar to get out of the trouble she was in. The young male was obviously confused himself, and Jezebel flashed a skeptic look to Kaena when the boy finally spoke.

"This has already gone to far. Is she your sister or not?" If not Jezebel would be all to glad to remove the girl from Inferni, forcefully. The thought of calling Gabriel onto the scene did cross her mind of course, though she did not want to bother him with something as small as this... yet.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread