a little unbroken
[html]

keeping things short for joining

don't let me be carried away

When he spotted her she noted the lack of any change in posture. She was larger than him, but there were no dipped ears or head, no tucked tail, nothing. Savina frowned slightly. He was young, maybe he had never been properly taught how to act at the borders of a pack he wished to join. In this case she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. A full grown adult would not get such sympathies from her, but she was willing to see what this kid had to offer. He was only a kid, after all. Though at his name her eyes widened slight and she had to suppress a growl deep in her throat. "Ares Chance. Of any relation to Tokyo Chance?" She almost spat the woman's name out and it was clear to her such relation wasn't a good thing.

Emerald eyes stared down at the mottled young male harshly, she did not want any buddy buddy relative of that woman who hit her daughter in her pack. Though she supposed that wasn't exactly fair. Maybe he was better than she was. "If you are you must know she is not welcome here under any circumstance." And if she does I will run her down and sink my teeth into her scrawny hide. The Lt. General held back the question of what he could offer the pack for now. First he wanted to know if he was related to Dahlia's Tokyo Chance and if he was what his relationship with her was. The last thing she was going to let in was a puppy-abuser.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread