a little unbroken
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... able1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:429px; border:1px #FF0C00 solid; font-size: 10px;">
ooc -
of course, it's np~ 276 words

ic -
It seemed even here, he could not escape the shadow of his mother. She was going to take yet another thing away from him, ruining his life by slow, painful degrees. Ares considered lying, but that would mean he'd have to keep his quest for revenge a secret, which would make it harder to prepare for it. Besides, if Princess ever came around she was certainly proud of her heritage, with all the bullshit Tokyo fed her about her grandmother and how special she was. And then word might get out, and then Ares might lose any place he had been given. "She is my mother, through no choice of my own." Disgust shadowed his words, too. Clearly towards the subject of his sentence, not the one asking the question.

On further contemplation, the dark female's distaste for his mother would probably work towards his advantage. And her further words, about how she was not welcome here - that was amazing. He would be safe. He would be around people who would support his cause, who would sympathize with his hatred. Ares wanted to stay even more. He didn't know what he'd do if he was turned away. He didn't even want to contemplate it. Quietly and reasonably, without trying to give too much away: "If I had any desire to be with her, I would have stayed up north and tried to join the pack up there." Ares wanted to say something along the lines of never wanting to see her again, but technically he had to do so in order to get his revenge. The topic of his mother had mostly subdued his exuberance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread