a little unbroken
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... able1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:429px; border:1px #FF0C00 solid; font-size: 10px;">
ooc -
201 words

ic -
The self-centered nature of youth had Ares convinced that whatever Savina's parent had done, it wasn't as bad as Tokyo. But whatever, she was still trying to empathize with him, and it was nice of her. He appreciated the sentiment. "Lt. General? Is Crimson Dreams like, an army?" He was genuinely curious. It would definitely be convenient as far as training himself for his vengeance, but he wasn't too sure he wanted to get involved in another person's conflict. Ares didn't want to lose his focus.

And there was the question he had been worrying about, but he had come up with a few answers. "I'm a pretty good tracker. I followed the scent of my sister from way up north to find this place." Technically true, even if he sort of came to to find his mother a little as well. "I'm a really good reader, too, and I can write okay, and hunt well enough that I don't need to be fed by anyone. I can take care of myself, I won't need any special treatment or anything." Referring, of course, to his youth. He fidgeted, anxious and nervous and thus rambling a bit more than he usually would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread