a little unbroken
[html]

we can keep going or not, up to you Smile

don't let me be carried away

Her soft smile returned to her face. She was convinced that he would be no threat to her family and pack. He was only a lost soul, looking for a place to feel safe in a world that had dealt him a cruel hand thus far. A light chuckle escaped her at his question. "No, we're not an army. I know our ranks sound like it, be we are peaceful here, or at least try to be. Sometimes the world is not so obliging." She hoped no conflict ever escalated them to open war with another pack or clan. While she thought she would be able to handle it and hold her own, she had too much to lose. "Crimson Dreams is more like a large family. We all look out for each other and help one another." From time to time they would get in disputes with one another, but all wounds would eventually mend.

Savina listened carefully as Ares explained his skills. They were good, considering his age. Not that she necessarily expected less. Mati and Brooklyn were very capable and talents and she guessed he was of an age with them. But considering his childhood was probably not the best, it was good to hear that he had risen above it. "All of those skills can be useful of course. Though you need not worry of providing for yourself as if no one else would. We're a pack. We provide for each other." The Lt. General was satisfied with the youth. "Well Ares, I believe that's all I need to know. Welcome to Crimson Dreams. You'll start with the rank of Basic Officer, but you'll be able to move up once you've proven yourself and your loyalty." Loyalty was important. Without it a pack would fall. "Would you like me to show you around?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread