And I can't not believe in blood.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); width: 500px; height: 451px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left: 120px; top: 9px; width: 244px; height: 433px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I’d like it if Corvus didn’t get too roughed up, since I need him to have been able to play in his last thread; did you have a particular outcome in mind? Corvus will have a personality that will counter with that of Gabriel’s, since he is calm and also trained—he’d be the equivalent of a martial arts master.

IT IS INEVITABLE

He stood as a lithic statue of a long forgotten god with black horns raised above his head, the shadows of his form emanating to drown the world in its inescapable shroud. The tenebrous creature’s posture was as it always was: raised in that aristocratic ascendancy. The black eyes of the secui watched the figure, the intensity of that flat, hollow gaze like the immovable darkness of the night unaided by the light of stars and moon. The crow wolf breathed in the scent of the dog-like thing, recognizing the smell that was similar to the thing he had crushed beneath him—to the thing whose life had been gifted to his daughter. A sneer twitched upon those black lips once before falling to the emotionless façade that was ever in place. And he watched that thing that stood before him as if he had been summoned, looking down at the slightly smaller secui as if in disdain. But there was nothing. There was only that unphased arrogance.

Their gazes had only met for a brief moment before the insolence of that thing moved it to attack. The snarl did not move the brute, and he waited there, waiting until that last moment. With a timed precision, the brute stepped aside with that unnatural grace, his jaws parting as he sought to nick the other’s flesh as it moved by. He regarded the thing as if it were nothing, an insignificant thing. And truly, the Korean did not know why the thing was there attacking him. “Eager?” that quiet tenor mocked. The pied brute, pied like the Raven that shadowed Cwmfen nic Graine mac Corvus, raised that tail to be level with his back. The black plume carved a sinuous path in the air, moving slowly as a massive snake through the dark shadows of the undergrowth. He stood as if he were about to turn away, as if this dog were no concern. And truly, he felt it to be so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread