Seeing things differently
[html]

Ruri nodded, to Svara's statement. "I'm sorry, he caught me off guard. I was already worried because I'd gotten myself lost that I wasn't paying attention until he was right behind me. I'll be sure to howl next time," she replied, wiping the tears from her eyes as Svara pulled her delicate frame next to hers. She was glad that Svara wasn't angry with her anymore. "I promise I won't ever do anything like that again. I'm not going to leave this house for a long time," she replied, nodding with resolute firmness, although her body still convulsed occasionally with the hiccups she had given herself during her emotional breakdown. Ther ivory and slate hued girl was by no means back to her usual happy self at the moment, but Svara's presence comforted her enough for her to stop crying. She still had to talk to Jac. That was going to be even harder than this conversation with Svara had been. The fragile optime didn't even want to think about how she was going to tell her king that she had disobeyed one of his edicts, a thing she had only done once before in her whole life and the first time had been when she was a pup.

It irritated her that she wouldn't have known who she had been talking to if Haku hadn't told her his name. He had behaved so politely to her that she probably would have told him everything she knew about her pack if he had simply remained anonymous, or told her a fake name. On the other hand, she was thankful he had told her his name. She had been much more wary of his questions. She had answered every one, but she had been more careful with what she had said in her answers. In general, though, the entire situation upset her. Now that Svara had sufficiently scolded, and seemingly forgiven her for her actions, she was left only with the task of telling her best friend, which she dreaded.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread