Walking the Line (J)
[html]

Ayita looked at her. She wasn't very kind, so what if it were raining. She nodded a bit, she was tired hungry and was ready to go curled up in a bush if she's let her. "Sure I'll come." She said. "I'd prefer to be on my own feet." She said as she stood shaking off her deep coat. Ya she was tired but how would she know they wouldn't hurt her if she allowed them to carry her.

She stepped forward still not over the boarder her legs were wobbly but she felt like she had to push her self when finally she gave a sigh. "Do with me as you will." She really couldn't walk another step. She looked up at Leroy her mind was racing. "I wont be to heavy will I?" She was a bit thinner then normal but not to much.

She waited for him to pick her up and take her where ever. She wondered whither she had made the right choice. Maybe this was all a mistake maybe she should turn tail and run. There was no time for that but there was so much she was scared about after the past she had she wanted a safe place where she would be safe and where she could take care of others as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread