Walking the Line (J)
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

A sly grin pulled over the she wolfs lips. She always got her way when it came to Leroy. That was just how it worked between her and the husky. Rolling her eyes at his words she just shrugged. "mmhmm just stop talking I want to get back to the house. I'm getting wet." Svara grumbled her teeth already chattering. She really hated to be wet, and she doubted she would sleep tonight after this. Taking the Fawn Svara felt a pur of apporaval move through her breast. Yes she would at least have a nice meal. Even tall and thin as she was, the constable ate like a 1000 pound horse.

Watching him pick the girl she nodded. "Welcome to the pack then Ayita." The yellow eyed she wolf said as she headed for the house, Leroy walking beside her. It didn't take them long to get there. The red she wolf opened the door to the house and walked in sure that leroy would walk in behind her. Looking at the two of them Svara looked to Leroy. "Put her in one of the bedrooms." Looking to the girl she gave a nasty little smirk. "The room is yours for as long as you want. Food is avalible when your hungry." Setting the fawn down svara stretched and wondered if she would get to sleep again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread