morning sunshine
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the crappyness, trying to get the feel for her and the joining always suck for me

A flick of her tail and time was quickly passing, man it has been to long since she has had to do this. Ears moves lazily, still sleeping no doubt but the sooner this was done and the sooner she was able to make this home she would be fine.Lips pulled back for another yawn as her fangs showed for a brief second. The dark land was still asleep, unawakened to the coming sun. Lucky. that was quick, kudos. Normally one would wait awhile before a response would be given, and by the looks of this old veteran he would want this to be quick and smooth.

Faler knows how a pack works, of course she did run one at one time. "hello.." Her voice was smooth and simple as her bi colored eyes looked at the scared man before lowering her gaze with a nod of respect, her curved body was made sure to not hold herself higher but looking back up for her nod hear ears fanned forward. 'damn, he looks like hell and back. Tough guy i like that' A smile but not over sly smile pulled on her lips. "Yes indeed I do, I hope not to waste your time. I'm Faler Cerber and though it's been a long time since packlife and in a new land" Pausing Faler looked around the area as she could smell the different scent of the land. "It is time I rejoin a new home, putting my past demons to rest.."

Profile & Log
[/html]

Messages In This Thread