morning sunshine
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Faler remained calm as he spoke, her face and body breathed at an even and comfortable pace. Maybe she should have remained a loner in the end, it would be simple but still that god damn need to be around others had to instinctive. She knew nothing she was saying was all bright and new, a skill they could be in need. In all truths she didn't even know the creature he was, or more or less the thing that was in his veins that made him that way. In her eyes he was normal wolf and if anyone told her of these werewolves she would laugh.

Ears turned to the scar covered leader, listening to his words though the demon part was something she would have to edit. She doubts this 'Phoenix Valley' would like the fact she killed and ate her younger brother."greeting Jefferson, I may be many things but I don't believe an idiot is one of them." Pausing her eyes watched the male as she spoke with a smooth voice. "skills and talents, I may not have much but I can hunt and fight. Though any other things can be learned quickly." The bug flew close to her ear again bringing another hard flicker from her ear. "as for my past, well everyone has something the wish to bury. In my case it was taking care of many that didn't like my help, though in short my father and I didn't quit agree with each other. To the point of fighting terms." Faler wasn't false about that, her father and herself did fight and the pack wasn't happy with her rule either.

Profile & Log
[/html]

Messages In This Thread