morning sunshine
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... sdfdsf.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She sounded genuine enough, and for the most part, that was good enough. Jefferson always maintained his suspicions, never quite putting his unease to rest around even the older members, and despite his single-eyed gaze, he knew his judge of character was generally keen. Her words were sprinkled with more enthusiasm and confidence than before, stirring the cyclops's attention. She could read and she'd had a mother. Already, she had a one-up on the Patriarch, and the two had barely met.

The brute rose to his feet, slowly nodding his head. "All right, I've heard enough. You sound fine to this old gimpster." He cracked a weary, scar-stained smile. "I'll let you stay, but you'll have to work your way up from the Loas rank like all the others. Give me some dazzling after all, and maybe you'll move a little faster." He cast his gaze from side to side quickly before turning, rolling his shoulders, and starting away. "Feel free to do some exploring. Everyone's nice. You'll fit in just fine."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread