The Night Starts Here
[html]

sounds good, we can end here i think...? let me know when your ready, bc i am xD

Maybe she just wanted to know. To know what he was thinking, or to know what this big thing that was bothering him she would be able to dive deeper into who he was. Mati was not the type to demand answers to questions, especially the type that she didn't have the courage to ask. But she also wasn’t the type of wolf to be satisfied with the cover. She wanted the pages, the words and the story. It would bring her closer to knowing Ares the upcoming god of war, and Mati found that she wanted to understand the dark mystery that he was.

She did smile at his decline to move into the mansion, though it was almost bitter sweet. She could understand, the pack was not a small one and all being in one place could seem intimidating. Mati have grown up with it, and to her it was just life. Not having that support would be intimidating for the Church girl. “I think you’ll like it.”She hoped he would, hoped that he would choose a room near hers. A thought suddenly ran through her mind, had he met Brooklyn. Her charming sister might talk him into living beside her. It was a new and odd worry that Mati couldn’t understand.

Out from her thoughts, Mati heard him speak again. Her smiled was true, “I’d like that.” her voice rang just as he figured he should go. “Okay,” She said, her voice loosing its life. He seemed worried that someone was out to take everything he had, and it made her wonder if it was that someone had stolen from him that was part of his ‘important business’ Mati hoped not to sound disappointed when she spoke, “I’ll see you around.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread