night hours and a daytime mind
[html]<style type="text/css">.tctemp b {color:#ef320c; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... ntable.png) bottom no-repeat #bfcfca; font:8pt Verdana; color:#678078; line-height:1.4em; padding:2.4em; padding-top:0.0em; padding-bottom:35.5em; text-align:justify;">[/html]
203 words

For all her lack of relationship experience, she was pretty quick to pick up on flirting. And even if she never actually stepped it to the next level (basically, she was a terrible tease), she most certainly was able to appreciate the act. It was flattering, and flattery was just one of her many weaknesses. She knew she was beautiful, and very much appreciated when others acted like that was something special. Because it was, and too few people really knew that! "I'm afraid I can't even say that much," Tokyo confessed. "I'm terrible with names, and seem to have misplaced yours...?" Hoping, of course, that he would fill her in with that tidbit of information.

What had she been busying herself with? "Honestly, I've mostly been lying low the past few weeks. Had a run in with a vicious creature - the one who killed Ril'o, I think." Her voice was soft. She hadn't known him personally, but was sure that a lot of the pack had, and it sucked when anyone died. She yawned, some of the exhaustion she'd been seeking earlier in her restless attempts to sleep creeping its way into her bones unexpectedly. "What are you out so late for?"
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread