Return of innocence
[html]
ooh, at some point ares should trespass on dahlian lands to try and get tokyo and run into haku maybe haha. XD. 232 words, i do short too!

Conor seemed very worried and hesitant, but Ares knew he was going to tell him. And then he did! That was good, the older boy didn't want to be annoying but he was desperately curious at this point. He frowned, though. Poor Conor. It seemed like having a Daddy was not necessarily such a good thing. Ares couldn't help but persist in believing, though, that his Dad would have been a good guy. Or at least better than Tokyo. There was no way he could be as bad as she had sad, no way she could have been anywhere near justified for the actions she took upon him for his unlucky resemblance. Instead of being content with even that shred of information, Ares pushed for a little more: "What's his name? What's he look like?" He tilted his head. This was important. If there were more dangerous people in his mother's pack, he had to know who to avoid. But Conor deserved an explanation: "My.. My mom was like that, too, sorta. She didn't really hurt most small things but she did hurt me." Very solemn, but then excitement and a courage he didn't quite feel crept into his tone. "I'm gonna go to your pack and fight her some time, to get back at her! And if you tell me what your dad looks like, I can keep away from him."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread