Return of innocence
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table6.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
yesh.

A relieved smile dominated the boy’s face when it was certain that the secret would stay safe and sound with his newly made friend. Although he was unable to trust anyone completely except for Alexey, this would be a good test and terrific practise at just that: trust. The fear of disposure, however, could not fade. The fear of his father was too deep for that. One day he would rise above his father and manage to push back the nightmares of a blue eyed monster, but right now Conor Soul was a mere child and so, so very small. Conor merely nodded when Ares-friend said that he would maybe get his dad after he had taken his own mother down. Conor did not want to meet this mother of his. She seemed just like a female dad version. He hoped Ares would get his dad. One day, but not today. Alexey protected him though, so he wouldn’t be that scared, really. Yes. Home. ”Thank you friend Ares, but now I has to go home because Alexey does not known where I are.” he had not revealed to her where he had been going the day before today, and he was certain she was worrying sick. She would not be happy with him, but he loved her anyway and would gladly take the scolding because he knew it was well deserved for disappearing like that. ”Goodbye I visit soon.” the boy said and started to head off in the direction of Dahlia de Mai.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread