reverb is just a room
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No worries! Like I said, I wasn't upset by it at all ^^

Haven had never set eyes upon any sort of sheet music. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He had seen the piano sheet music that Jazper had kept in the library of the mansion back in Crimson Dreams, but he had never made any odds or ends from it. He was self taught and learned by ear rather than what was written on paper. He had learned something else interesting about playing though. When he practiced more on his guitar, he had found that he was much more dexterous in his sword practice. He had never imagined that playing his stringed instrument would help him with his weapons skills. A mental note had been made to tell Cwmfen the next time he ran across her.

The kid's smile turned toothy and he happily grasped the extended hand and gave it a firm shake. "Ah! Strel! That's right! Sorry man, my mind can be a bit of a jumble at times. I promise, I won't forget again," he said with a wink. He could already tell he'd like the interestingly hued male. He seemed fun and upbeat. Just the kind of person the previously depressed luperci needed to be around. A lute huh? Now that he heard the name it sounded vaguely familiar. He thought he had heard it in one of the stories about knights and their deeds. Haven chuckled as Strelein stuck out his tongue. "I see, I see. That's cool. Liking the pack so far?" Obviously Svara hadn't scared him away yet. Though he didn't seem the type to be intimidated by the Constable's acid tongue.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread