reverb is just a room
[html]

"Oh you better not, I might just get very upset if you do," he threatened, grinning coyly back at the orange toned male. Strelein wasn't one to be angry for very long, or angry for no good reason. There was very little that could truly set this guy off, but when he was raging, it wasn't the scariest thing there ever was. He just gets very dramatic and basically tries to provoke a fight which he would probably lose. That was probably why there was not too much that could get him going. Strel wasn't a pessimist, and even if the future looks dreary, there's a light at the end of the tunnel no matter what.

The redhead pulled a face at the question, taking a moment to really think about it. Of course, the moment only lasted about three seconds. "Sure I do. I wouldn't be staying if I didn't," he stated plainly, plucking absently on a string. He let it sound out and then die of its own accord. "Everyone's really interesting. Jacquez seems like a fool King of sorts, you know what I mean?" Not trying to insult the leader, Strel grinned. "Though I still don't know 'bout you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread