reverb is just a room
[html]

"Exactly," he confirmed, smiling at the surrounding area. He was glad to be here, sure, especially considering that it was far prettier than back home. Maybe it was just because it was new to him, but it still seemed to outshine the small place he'd called his residence before. It had been maybe half of Cour des Miracles, or it could have been a bit bigger. It didn't matter, this was where he was now. His birthplace no longer mattered much in the grand scheme of things. He certainly wasn't going to go back there; it wasn't home anymore. It had never truly felt like a home but a location that held his family, nothing more. This place felt more like home than there.

Strel thought about Jacquez being King, wondering what other type of alpha he could have. He'd always wanted a fun-loving one, that was for sure. "I've never imagined any kings so I guess he'd be the first I'll think of from now." Rubbing away a speck of dirt that had somehow appeared on his instrument unnoticed, the redhead lifted it from his lap and laid it gently beside him. He spread his garbed legs out in front of him, stretching them out quickly. His body weight was supported by his arms, which were now behind him. "One of your mothers? How many mothers can you have?" An eyebrow was raised at the statement. Strel had one mother. How could anyone have two or more? He could understand an adoptive mother, but it seemed like Haven had them both alive. "A mustang! Wow. So I guess I know where I'm going to go when we run out of food and need a quick snack," he joked lightheartedly, crossing his ankles together.

so many apologies for the long, long delay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread