reverb is just a room
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haven's gaze drifted from Strelein back out to the sea. It was so beautiful. He had known how fond both Savina and Ehno were of the ocean, but he had never truly understood their fascination with it until now. When he was younger he had been constantly on the move, not paying much attention to any particular scenery. People had been what had fascinated him. But now that he was older and growing into an adult he was able to more fully appreciate the simple things in life. The ocean had a soothing element that could not be denied. It was quite a sight to wake up to in the morning, looking out the window of the house.

The fact that the older male had never really thought about kings before struck the hybrid as a bit odd. In his childhood he had barely thought of anything else aside from just kings, brave knights, and beautiful princesses. That had been the world of his fantasies. Though of course he couldn't expect that it was the same for everyone. Just because that had been his life certainly didn't mean it was everyone's. "Nothing wrong with that. You could have a worse picture," Haven said with a light laugh. The next question was expected. His non-traditional family wasn't something he thought of as strange, though everyone else did. "I have two moms. Only one of them is my blood mother, but my other is just as much my parent." The youth shrugged his shoulders.

A wicked grin came over Haven's features at the joke. "Haha, yeah. Well you'd be awfully sorry afterwords. I might just have to cut you open and get him back from ya. That is if he wouldn't give you a nice kick in the chest first." While Drogon was gentle and docile around him, he knew that if any with ill intent came around the stallion could handle himself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread