hover through the fog and filthy air
[html]

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /lilth.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
A very slight breeze stirred leaves every now and then, nothing out of the ordinary. But as time went by, anticipation crept over her; a presage of some sort. She could feel him getting closer, although there was so substantial proof to back up said feeling. The night was abnormally quiet; her breathing seemed louder than it really was, and the voices in her head drowned out nature’s melody. As her beau emerged from the darkness, an unexpected gust of wind swept through the area. Leaves rustled back and forth, proclaiming the arrival of the blue-eyed daemon. A rare smile crept onto her lips as he closed in on the distance between them, his pace brisk yet steady.

The dangerous twinkle in his eyes made up for his silence; indirectly confessing the excitement bubbling inside of him. One of her hands cruised over the scar on his neck, examining the wound she’d willingly inflicted him with. Her touch was as light as a feather, almost caring, as she caressed the uneven scab covering the lesion. “I see you’ve healed nicely,” she offered, her tone of voice just above a whisper. There was something about him that made her want to lose control. Her thoughts combined were a mass of confusion; she wanted to hurt and love him simultaneously. "I have a surprise for you,” she crooned, tracing the outline of his scar with one of her claws.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread