let sleeping dogs lie
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

Remaining still Leroy didn't speak as the younger male struggled under his hold, at the moment the husky didn't care he was actually pissed off because his dream was over so soon. Taking a long sharp breath Leroy didn't move til the male was done speaking and fighting his hand, his nails didn't really hurt the black and white male. A low rumble emitted from his chest in annoyance at the new members protest, what does he expect if he bothers someone in there sleep? Others would have full on attacked so in Leroy's eyes the male go lucky.

Moving his strong arm off of his eyes Leroy Locked onto his upside down face, he can all so see his busy hand holding the boy. "I would appreciate if people didn't disturb my dreams..." Leroy's deep voice rattled loudly as he slowly rose off the rock before turning, never letting go of the male Leroy let his arm rotate. "Sneaking up on someone is something..others might have done worse. I giving you a pass this time but don't wake me unless I'm really needed." Red eyes looked the boy over before releasing his hand, ears turned in sleepy aggravation as his spiky hair was a rough mess. "whats your name?" A yawn pulled it's way from his throat as his fangs showed before disappearing, one arm moved to lazily scratch at the back of his head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread