where we will, we'll roam
[html]

ooc: --

Attila didn't care for her answer, but in the depths of his brain, a little voice did got offended. The pale boy buried that deeper, not letting his stupid sister to ruin that precious moment. "Maybe, maybe not... Who are you -or mom- to judge what I can't do?" He said, his strong voice bitter, a snarl building inside his chest. She was also so annoying, pointing out his flaws. He took a set of deep breaths, trying to calm down. He wasn't going to allow himself attacking his sister, no matter what. "At least you can't argue in the point that I can still do much more things. Who cares if I can't do a few things? It doesn't change that I feel so... powerful." He said, looking again at his brand-new hands, noticing he could flex his claws in and out. A, amazed smile flashed into his face, and he chuckled.

His attack was not effective, as she leaned away in the right second. She was even more annoying when she did that. The pale boy really hated being overpowered. The Optime boy straightened his body, crossing the arms in his chest while she squealed an offense. He rolled his grayish blue eyes in disbelief, following by an arrogant sneer. "You're worse than a midget mudball." He said, lowering his head to her, rather showing what he meant by "midget". At least, from his point of view, she was quite short.

The arrogant smile was still there, but it grew wider, showing the giant teeth that the very tips of the canines hang out of his mouth. "I bet yours won't grow as much." He challenged, betting they wouldn't. That power felt so good...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread