Learn by doing
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">
I'm mildly PP'ing that the group of runners (whose members are so far not defined) are starting to chase the prey towards the group. Not naming any names, this should then be all right - let me know if you think it is not!

After his talk was finished the male lingered for a moment, letting those who wished to wield weapons choose which ones that might be. He was pleased to see that most seemed to understand the plan and what it meant, and also that his daughter hastily arrived onto the scene. It would be handy to have her there, as during a normal hunt, the one in charge would signal the others by means of hand motions. Now, only Asha knew these signals, and so it was good to know that she might interpret them correctly, and that others might then follow her example. As the young woman picked the blow-darts as her weapon, he winked at her comment on them, before leaning close to speak to her semi-privately. Be careful when you touch them, Asha. I've poisoned their tips. His medical skill could be used for malicious purposes as well. Soon everyone were finished choosing their weapons, and the group walked quietly in the direction of their prey.

The group had not moved much, and as they reached them Gvihita took off, scanning the area from above. She made no sound except for the beats of her wings, probably not to startle the prey. These days he did not know her mind like he had used to. His two groups easily moved into position, and the man crouched in the grass and scanned their surroundings as he waited for them. A movement in the side of his line of view made him turn that way, spotting Attila crouching in the grass, shifted and obviously intending to participate on a deeper level than merely learning. Slowly, so as not to draw attention (although they were in reality not that close to the prey), the male got up and snook his way to where the pup sat. He was welcome to participate, although as tribe leader and a father figure for the children, he saw it as his responsibility to also ensure his safety. The male leaned close to the boy's ear and whispered words to him, hoping he would heed them, before his legs carried him to his original position. Attila, remember that you are smaller. Their hooves are very deadly, and I don't want to hold a burial ceremony for you just yet, ok?

Back in his original position, the male sat waiting for a few moments, feeling adrenaline jump around in his veins. After some moments he saw movement from where the other group was positioned, and he slowly put an arrow into position and started stretching the line on his longbow. He was ready to shoot, but his position made it very clear that this was not yet the time to attack for the others. His arm was steady, waiting, as the group of runners singled out a few suitable individuals amongst the rest and successfully herded them towards the armed group, barking and howling as they ran. Waiting until some of them were close enough, the male then suddenly sent the arrow flying, causing the bow to extend violently into the air, and his red signal flash upwards. They should easily understand what it meant, and if they did not - Asha would. The hunt had started.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread