Learn by doing
ooc- I know I'm out of order but I probably would have forgotten if I hadn't done this with the rest, I'll put her back in place next round.

When her aunt had answered her Oceane flipped her ears back, doubtful that the answer she'd received was the best but she just nodded quietly and turned to lope off and join the runners. She would try and pester her aunt later about how she'd received such markings. Oceane never wanted to have anymore marks on her pelt. The ones from the horrible wolf that had tried to eat Noir had been bad enough. When Aurele had brushed against her and silently informed her to follow Oceane moved to gather with the other runners.

Oceane knew that she was best at running the herd, her long legs growing in quite fine and the time she spent exploring the lands had begun to slim her figure and tone her muscles. She did know that she had to watch her hindleg since if she overextended the scartissue that she would be stuck limping the rest of the night. She quietly slipped into the group and followed them along down to the herd. She glanced to the leader and waited for the signal to began trailing the beasts and running them towards the trap. When the signal came a soft yet lovely voice rose from her throat as she signaled to the others that she was off.

The young girl crashed through the underbrush, nimbly leaping over debri and fallen limbs as she drew closer to the herd. Her sharp teeth snapping at the heels of the beasts as she called back and forth to the others, her voice strong and fierce, letting the animals know that she was in control and in charge over them. If she showed fear she knew that the males of the herd might seek to challenge her dominance over them. She snarled and leaped, nipping at the flank of one of the creatures before the signal came for them to back off. Oceane felt it was too soon but she slowly began to ease back and see what the weapons of the tribe could do. Barely panting as a smile broke out across her maw.

Messages In This Thread