Learn by doing
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">
Skipped Asha and Ember.

One more quick round and I think we're good Smile As we go you can pp some of the deer falling, I guess! Just keep it realistic and everything Smile

His eyes took in the commotion around him, his tactic coming to life. The chasers' tempo slowed as the turn came for the armed members to do their part. Some moved to attack with melee weapons, some stayed at a distance to harm the prey with other means. It was clear that some among the group of chasers had had in mind to single out a few of the panicking animals, and the attacking crowd now came at them with full force. The tactic worked smoothly, like the mechanism of his own bow. The male's arms worked like a machine as well as he reached behind him to pull out another arrow from the quiver. They flew from him at a steady pace and he had lost the count of how many he'd sent flying. Not only that, but he didn't know whether they hit their targets either - he would continue shooting and aiming his best until one fell, only then would he change his target. His movements did not seem out of place for a character as gentle as Dawali Amara, although his tribe's members were not used to seeing him like this. Focused, and wielding a weapon with grace. His long arms aided him in the battle he was part of - one of the few uses of his lankiness. The little red piece of cloth at the tip of his bow jerked steadily as the arrows kept flying. He had to keep them flying until the hunt was over.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread