Burn Another Page
[html]

Strelein scratched his head absently as he stared at the piece of paper. He'd found sheets of them in a building and he took them to do a little musical planning. Half the paper was already blackened with scratches and cross-outs. A sheet next to the half sullied one had only a few lines of lyrics.

If I had to

I would put myself right beside you

So let me ask

Would you like that?

Would you like that?

After that, he'd gotten stuck. It sounded like a love song to him so far, and he didn't know how to continue it. He had no inspiration for it, truth be told. Maybe he would do better with a comical song about rabbits or something of the like. He tapped the small pencil stub against his leg, which he had spread out to either side of the two sheets of paper. The tree beneath which he sat rustled as the wind ran through the many leaves.

What he needed was an opinion of someone else. He wasn't all that great at making up lyrics on his own, after all. Strel had always had friends to help him. Even his parents helped him. Now, he didn't really have anyone. He needed inspiration, damn it!

Apologies for length. Lyrics courtesy of Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin. Also I didn't know if they have pencils and stuff like that. Apologies again >>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread