i will battle for the sun.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_jaws.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:221px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
We live the same lives, on different sides of the world. xD I am sooo excited for this necklace thing. And so is Kae. XD And if you want to, you can reply once more after this! But there's really not much for Halo to do other than say "Okay! Seeya!" XD But it's up to youuu! <3

The tooth had almost seemed to hum and vibrate in her fingers. She had expected it to be warm, but instead it was almost ice cold to the touch. Astaroth's memory would never fade, so long as she carried that with her. She wanted it that way; to keep him here in the world of the living was to deny him, in a way, the everlasting life he'd claimed to have in hell. The hybrid woman was no longer fooled and she had long known that he was full of lies. That coal-colored coyote was the deceiver, moreso than even his son, named Razekiel, the Prince of Deceit. Astaroth might have named his children, but he held no sway over them. The Kimaris-Lykoi children were Kaena's and Kaena's alone. If anyone was their father, it was Molochai; the golden boy had dutifully raised all three of his younger siblings.

By the time she had passed it to Halo, it had warmed slightly in her fingers, though it still seemed so small and insignificant. It had once been a powerful object, capable of delivering death and pain where it struck, and now here it was, rendered so useless and about to be turned into a trinket for her own amusement. This brought a strange wave of arrogant pleasure to the coyote, and she smirked, almost glaring at the tooth as she passed it to Halo. It was nice to be rid it, she thought, though it hadn't been anything of a bad omen or foul charm for the silver hybrid. Halo affirmed her ability, and that smirk transformed into a fanged smile, excitement tingling in every extremity of her body. There was something so special in this trade of talents, and it was comforting to know either favor would have been granted even if the recipient party had nothing to offer in return. Love was enough.

"I'll have to travel to the city to find what I need for this," she said. She would need several things; there was no longer electric to power the human guns for tattooing, so the process involved painstaking insertion of the ink into the skin with the gun by hand. It was an ancient method done with new tools. Once Kaena had her own things, however, she could continue this art and work on others, and perhaps even add to her own body. It was a possibility. "I'll go soon, and when I have the items, we'll ink you up," the hybrid said, her lips curling into a smile. Excitement brewed on her features in her widened eye and her upright ears, the sable tip of her tail flicking in an almost feline manner. She felt energetic and she thought maybe she would run to the city right now, taking off like a jet. But the sun had already set, and the sky was dark. It was not smart to wander in the city at night, she thought. Phoenix Valley and Dahlia de Mai were both close to the ruins' borders, and it was no use to stumble on one of them in the dark.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread