crow said the crow
[html]

The feathered ponchoed male's ears perked up as he heard the voice of another that seemed to be directed at him. He looked up and found a one armed, sandy brown looking male that was not that far off. Talon sat up from his sitting position and bowed. "Thank you for your welcome, sir. I am Talon. Talon "Eagle Eye" Gallu." He gave his name and his own personal nickname that he seemed like to be called. He had to be formal and polite, or so he believes makes a good first impression. Manners and good behavior. "Eagle Eye is a nickname because I can... shoot a pretty fair distance." He added that too as some additional info.

He took a look around the current area. Cour des Miracles? Seems like a peaceful and quiet place. It could do this hybrid well in his relaxing. "Obvious, I know, but I wish to join, if it is ok with you." He had been traveling for quite some time, he just wanted to sit down and find a place that he can call home. To settle a catch a breath, that is what he wants for now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread