learning how to travel in time
[html]

After setting down the books, Hemming could not help but pull open a nearby drawer. It was filled with little metal cups, all labeled on their handle, and a few odd tools. For a moment he puzzled over a long piece of plastic that had a head of flexible rubber, tapered at the sides, but something else quickly caught his eye. It was similar to the spatula he had just picked up in that it had a long plastic handle, but something rather spectacular was stuck on the end. It had a narrow rectangular base that gave rise to numerous little wiggling rubber cylinders. The wolf chuckled to himself as he waved it around, watching the little ends sway in unison.

Hemming knew that he really shouldn't take it home, but he left the strange rubber brush out on the counter, beside his books, because he felt the need to get a second opinion on it. His eyes moved to the open drawer for a moment as he wondered what other ridiculous implements might be in there, and was just about to move stuff around to find the things buried under the measuring cups when Princess appeared again. Smiling widely, he replied, "Oh, yes! I've found these books, which I think are quite interesting. And I'm really curious about this thing..." He held up the wiggly thing by the handle, an eyebrow raised, and waved it around a bit so the girl could see how it moved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread