Looking over it all
[html]

OOC- Sorry for the length ^^;

IC-

Strel never agreed to an on demand hunt by anyone. Quite frankly, he wasn't really up for it. He just wanted his goddamn new bead, nothing more. He gave Svara a vexed look, but somewhere deep inside he knew it was pointless to even attempt to argue with the Constable. Strel really wasn't too sure on how he felt about this forceful female, but this was a good chance to find out. That or she'd probably insult him some more, probably about his hunting skills being lacking.

"I can hunt, if that's what you mean. And what about what I was doing? I'm not out here aimlessly," he complained following behind Svara. He sent glares to the back of her head whenever he wasn't scanning the woodland floor for his ever elusive object. Maybe he imagined it? "If you catch something, do I get half credit for 'tagging' along?" Strelein stuck his head at bush level, trying to see anything out of the ordinary. As much as he disliked the way his attitude came off just then, he was more preoccupied with his hunt. Svara could go catch her own meal, and he really could care less if she didn't, truth be told.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread