Looking over it all
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

An irritated growl passed the she wolfs lips. He insulted her when he ignored her like that. Not that the constable didn't like his ablility to not get faultered by her. Letting her paws carry her closer she sat not far from the whelp and watched him with burning yellow eyes. "You ruined my hunt with your useless galivanting." The she wolf said in a deadly husky voice. Just then her stomach chose to make an obnoxious turning noise as it's empty contents gripped.

"I should eat you for scarring off my prey." She stepped closer ready to go for his tail, that he so willingly gave to his constables face. What a fool to think she wouldn't take a mouth full if she got the chance. "I hope your happy. You've starved your constable. What is so important that my eating isn't of more concern to you?" She said arrogantly already relaxing to the forest floor crossing her paws over each other and letting her tan belly rest against the fallen leaves and grass.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread