Looking over it all
[html]

There was no reason to be afraid. At least, Strelein thought so. His Constable didn't scare him nearly as much as she had the first time they met. Surely this was only a second meeting, but she was less frightening now. Plus since she hadn't made true her threat, there was far less to worry about. Needless to say, it was most likely due to the fact that killing off members so soon could cause problems for the pack's membership. Besides, it wasn't Strel's job to keep everyone else fed. If they told him that was his job, then of course he'd feel obligated to get Svara food. Even then, he probably would not do it either.

"Pardon me, but why should your eating concern me so much?" Strel questioned, without any real hint of interest in the answer. "Sure it would suck if you died from starvation, but I think only puppies qualify for that kind of worry." Especially considering that it was a pack with lands that were probably filled with small game. Nothing to fret over here. "And I'm searching for a bead, Nosy," Strelein added, grumbling afterward as he sat down on his haunches.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread