Looking over it all
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

A bored expression passed over her face at his chatter. It was like a buzz in her ear. On and on he came up with bad retorts to her ultimate bitchiness. "Cause I'll eat you if I get hungry enough." A toothy grin spread over her young face. Of course Svara only teased when she said these things. With her pack she was all bark and no bite. A loud bitch at best. It just gave her joy to be irritating to others. Yellow eyes moved with his form as he continued his search.

When he told her what he was looking for the she wolf burst out laughing. Rolling onto her back she continued to laugh uncontrolably. "A-are you telling me... I-hahahahaha-I lost my dinner to a sissy boy looking for his marbles?" She purposly got the object wrong to make the affect better. Laughing on her wolf back her tan belly exposed her yellow eyes closed with the force of her laughter. She really was being a bitch.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread