Looking over it all
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

Svara wipped tears from her eyes. It had been so funny to her. A male looking for beads and marbles. He really was a sissy boy! Rolling her eyes at his passionat display to correct her svara waved him off. "You look really bad correcting me sissy boy." Beads were probably even worse then Marbles. "You need to stop looking for beads, or I won't be the only wolf to laugh at you." Svara said with a slight chuckle. Laying back down on her stomach she watched him from he ground through her wolf eyes.

The new comer was an interesting man. She would have to see how it went with him. His insult of course was to far for the constable a growl passed through her lips. "Watch it boy. I may be a bitch, but it's not your place to say weather I am or are not." Svara's eyes were threatening the male, telling him he had crossed a thin line with her. Already cooling down she look away and snorted. "Haku Soul pulled it out. You got a beef with my additude go look for him." She said in a monotone voice as she laied her head on her paws.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread