give me some placebos, I want to feel good
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

I'm going to end this here, with a really short, crappy post. I apologize but this thread is so old. Maybe some time we can have a new one? You can reply, or just ask it to be archived like this, whatever you want.

ic -

Glancing around him, Vigilante realized he was quickly becoming uncomfortable with the awkward meeting he was enduring. This was not something he was particularly used to having to deal with. . . This thing called being social. While Talon did not seem too affected by the short conversation, Vigilante was itching to leave, although he kept himself poised, his urge to wander kept hidden. He did not want to be rude to a fellow pack mate, but all he wanted to do was be alone now.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, but I think I'm going to look around a little, and perhaps find somewhere to take a nap. I'm sure I will be seeing you around, but for now, I'm going to get going." He gave a small smile, friendly and polite, before turning with a small wave. The mixed man did not know what he was actually going to do with his time alone, but it would certainly be less stressful than making small talk with the first person to have come across him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread