with everything, i won't let this go
[html]
[/html]
OOC: I'm gonna fade this. Thanks for the thread, and I'm sorry for my absence right in the midst of it!
She bobbed her head willingly at his confirmation, a smile unfurling across her inky lips for only a moment. Sweet seduction could someday rest there, or maybe something less malevolent — she was an open book, the world a library unseen by eyes, and soon they would be let in to weave their persuasive magics upon her — but it was of yet undetermined. She was but a child placed in a world of hate, and she would make the most of it.
It wasn't unusual at all that Jael, still an Optime, took on a wolfish play bow. Perhaps to a full-blooded coyote it would've been odd-seeming, but Valkyrie was a hybrid, and some calling in her responded to the invitation with a positive rush to her head. She felt herself declining forward upon the sand more than she consciously knew it was happening, her legs splayed outward before her and her wheat tail, with its chocolatey tip of eternity, swaying above her black-stripped back.
A playful growl rumbled through the girl's beige throat, cutesy in comparison with his own manly and rugged tone, as her nose connected with her shoulder. She made a grab at it with a thick puppy paw, missing by mere inches as he pulled away and held himself at a range she could not reach without moving.
Her golden eyes flashed and she threw herself after him, unable to keep a childish giggle out of her girlish growls as they played until both of them were breathing hard with exhaustion and excitement, and they parted (at least on her side of things) quite reluctantly.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread