I feel like everything I sow is being swept away
[html]

Sorry this took so long and it's short ><, you can make one more post and we'll close it up?

.... The coyote's gratitude was easy to read on his face, and Cercelee nodded as a silent "your welcome." Despite the ill feeling it gave her to go against her co-leader's wishes, it gave her a certain satisfaction to be able to grant this to Cwmfen. The raven female had served Cercelee with complete loyalty and devotion, to both herself and the pack as a whole, and further more, as she had grown to know the woman on a more personal level, Cwmfen was counted among Cercelee's friends, of which there were not many. It was her pack and friends that commanded the most loyalty from the white lady. Especially because of the recent events that had befallen the Adonis, Cercelee was glad to be able to give something back to her friend.

.... Cercelee had no doubt that the male would uphold his end of the bargain, being almost invisible while within the limits of Dahlia de Mai. Whether this trust in the male was because of the respect and intelligence he had shown coming to her to ask for permission, or whether it was because Cercelee trusted the judgment of Cwmfen she was sure. Perhaps both, but it did not matter. Looking on him she knew that he wouldn't disappoint, she only hoped that truly Haku wouldn't come across him. It would be better for everyone if that never happened. Smiling once more, her sweet, sincere smile, she dipped her head to the male, sensing that their meeting was coming quickly to a close. "If there is anything else I can do for you, or Cwmfen, don't hesitate to seek me out."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread