because I have been through hell
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -
Yay, both of my characters know his name! :o

ic -

Nodding, Vigilante accepted the name with gratitude. It meant something to him, however small the gesture was, that Onus would give him his name. He, of all people, understood why names were not given freely, even if he was trying to not protect it as such. Vigilante was trying to live a normal pack life in which names were exchanged upon gretting. Thinking on that, however, he supposed the only one he had freely given his name before knowing theirs, with the exception of Onus, or questioning it first (as he did not remember how it had happened) was his King, Jacquez. Otherwise, he asked of the other's name before giving his. It was just in his nature to be cautious, as he was.

"Thank you," he said simply before turning to leave so that the active vigilante could continue his fishing in peace. Their encounter had lasted longer than it had to, so the man did not feel his presence was necessary any longer. He expected that the other would know that he was thanking him for the name, but perhaps it was also meant for their short conversation. Turning back, he studied Onus for a moment more. "I look forward to any future conversations, should we meet again." And with that, he left, ambling in the direction of Cour des Miracles. Surely there was something he could do in the pack lands, but if not, he was satisfied knowing that he was not the only one in the area who knew what his lifestyle was like. . . Even if he did have more to say than Onus seemed to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread